August 1, 2015

I met Farley in Vegas ~ Here's My "Currently" Post

At the TpT Conference in Las Vegas, I met Farley from "Oh Boy, Fourth Grade".  We met at the initial gathering just before the sessions began.  Her friend from "Crazy Town" told me about her blog and how successful it has been.  Several talked about being part of the linky event called "Currently".  So fast forward...here I am linking on to the August "Currently".


Currently, I am listening to the best book on Audible by Mary Kay Andrews.  She's my newly found favorite author this year.  I'm currently listening to "Save the Date" and I read "Ladies Night Out" in May.  "The Fixer Upper" is next on the list.
I'm loving these last few weeks of summer.  I can't believe fall is around the corner.  The "to-do" list is completely full.  I still have all those appointments to make that I never seem to make time for during the school year.

My husband and I have a quick trip to make before summer ends.  We are off to Charleston and Savannah.  Hopefully, there will be a great summer breeze and we can walk along the beach and enjoy the time together.  I almost feel guilty that summer is almost over and I haven't had much time to spend with my parents.  Our time together is special but I wish they lived closer.

My B2S Random Act of Kindness (RAK) is letting my two favorite teachers know that I am here to help.  There is so much to do with setting up a classroom, designing lessons, gathering materials for work stations, and organizing management systems. I'm ready and willing to dive into the challenge!

Go check out Farley's blog, "Oh Boy, Fourth Grade.  Link-up and check out her new give-away!



2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time on your trip and are able to spend lots of time with your family! I love your random act of kindness, that's such a great way to help out!!
    I hope you have an amazing week and a wonderful start to a new school year!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Love the color scheme for your blog. I will be having my blog updated in November and I am seeing what works and what doesn't from other's blogs. This is my first Linky and it is great to connect. I haven't read any of Mary Kay Andrews but now on my to read list. Thanks. Hope you enjoy Savannah.

    Indrea
    Miss Indrea's Circle Time

    ReplyDelete